Top 100 Regeneration Projects
The top 100 regeneration projects ranked by investment size, with details including development progress, major funders and job creation.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending. The sector remains challenging, but the 2013 survey detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
Entering the Top 100 in pole position for 2013 is a project that looks set to dominate the listings for years to come.
- Enforcement Officer (Outside IR35) Park Avenue Recruitment Lancashire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Lincolnshire
- Head Of Planning Park Avenue Recruitment London
- Senior Planner | Norwich or Bury St Edmunds | Wide-ranging projects Lewis Davey Norwich or Bury St Edmunds
- Senior Planning Officer (Major Applications) Lewis Davey Norfolk