Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects, applications for which are expected by the end of the first quarter of 2021.
Due dates for government decisions on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects before 31 March 2021.
All eyes will be on chancellor Rishi Sunak's spending review this week, to see if it reduces the growing pile of promised but as-yet unpublished planning policy and legislation
The courts are set to examine some of the grey areas in planning law and policy in a series of hearings in the weeks ahead.
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing South East
- Principal Infrastructure Funding Negotiator Carrington West Home Counties
- Planning Policy Lead Officer Carrington West London (Greater)
- Head of Planning Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
- Senior Planner Policy London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth Civic Centre
- Planning Policy Officer / Senior Policy Officer - Fully remote Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- Development Management Team Leader Kettering Borough Council Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Team Leader, Planning Enforcement London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Enforcement) Lichfield District Council Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Principal Planning Officer (Planning Applications Team Leader) Lichfield District Council Lichfield, Staffordshire