Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects, applications for which are expected by the end of the first quarter of 2021.
Due dates for government decisions on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects before 31 March 2021.
All eyes will be on chancellor Rishi Sunak's spending review this week, to see if it reduces the growing pile of promised but as-yet unpublished planning policy and legislation
The courts are set to examine some of the grey areas in planning law and policy in a series of hearings in the weeks ahead.
- Planning Officers – Development Management 37hpw x 3 posts Shetland Islands Council Shetland Islands
- Senior Planning Officer Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Planning Technician Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Senior Development Management Officer Fenland District Council Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Major Development Management Team Leader Buckinghamshire Council England, Buckinghamshire
- Conservation Officer High Peak Borough Council and Staffordshire Moorlands District Council Buxton, Derbyshire
- Real Estate Planner - Edinburgh Colliers City of Edinburgh
- Head Of Policy and Strategy City of London London (City of), London (Greater)
- Head of Planning and Building Test Valley Borough Council Andover, Hampshire
- Senior Planning Officer Thurrock Council West Thurrock, Grays