Group discussions with planning experts on the key issues.
Planning brought together an expert panel to examine what the National Infrastructure Commission's first reports mean for planners. Susie Sell reports.
Previous round tables
The Conservatives' election manifesto made a range of pledges on energy and related infrastructure. At a recent Planning round table, experts discussed how these might be met, writes Jim Dunton.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Major Projects Planner Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Development Manager Bassetlaw District Council Nottinghamshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex