Group discussions with planning experts on the key issues.
Planning brought together an expert panel to examine what the National Infrastructure Commission's first reports mean for planners. Susie Sell reports.
Previous round tables
The Conservatives' election manifesto made a range of pledges on energy and related infrastructure. At a recent Planning round table, experts discussed how these might be met, writes Jim Dunton.
- Team Leader Infrastructure Planning London Borough of Havering Havering
- Graduate Town Planner | Bury St Edmonds | Private Practice Penguin Recruitment Ipswich
- Director of City Development & Growth - East Midlands Oyster Partnership East Midlands
- Spatial Planning and Design Team Leader St Albans District Council St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Senior Spatial Planning Officer St Albans District Council St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Things Are Looking Up Oyster Partnership South East England
- Planning Compliance Manager LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Policy & Strategy Manager Blaby District Council Office
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex