Group discussions with planning experts on the key issues.
Planning brought together an expert panel to examine what the National Infrastructure Commission's first reports mean for planners. Susie Sell reports.
Previous round tables
The Conservatives' election manifesto made a range of pledges on energy and related infrastructure. At a recent Planning round table, experts discussed how these might be met, writes Jim Dunton.
- Planning Director - (London) Osborne Richardson London (Greater)
- Planning Manager – Warwickshire Jon Taylor Associates Warwickshire
- Head of Planning North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Enforcement Officer Cherwell District Council Banbury, Oxfordshire
- GROUP MANAGER, GROWTH and PLANNING Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet