News and in-depth analysis of urban regeneration for town planners, including physical regeneration, community renewal and economic development.
Sign up for the Regeneration & Economic Development email news bulletin from Regen.net.Page Title RSS feed
Scottish planning authorities should be given powers to trigger the sale of disused land or property to the highest bidder, a report by a body established by the Scottish Government has recommended.
Plans have been submitted for the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games athletes' village which is tended to provide 1,400 homes after the event.
I recently spent a weekend at the Royal College of Art (RCA) with community housing activists listening to inspirational architects working on community-led housing projects from Melbourne (The Nightingale project), Barcelona (the Lacol collective), Berlin (various), Zurich (Kraftwerk 1) and London (StART).
The planning system is often criticised for the slow pace at which it adjusts to changing markets.
Senior London Conservatives have warned that the deselection of Labour councillors and their replacement with candidates backed by pro-Jeremy Corbyn group Momentum could impact major regeneration schemes in the capital.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Major Projects Planner Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Development Manager Bassetlaw District Council Nottinghamshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex