News and in-depth analysis of urban regeneration for town planners, including physical regeneration, community renewal and economic development.
Sign up for the Regeneration & Economic Development email news bulletin from Regen.net.Page Title RSS feed
Fewer than one in three London boroughs have clearly identified targets for the development of social rent housing, according to a report published this week.
Hyde Housing Association has submitted a hybrid planning application for a mixed-use, 1,300-home scheme in Charlton, south-east London.
Three years after the 2016 Brexit referendum revealed to government that there were "places left behind", there has been no fundamental debate, let alone vision, about what future can be forged for Britain's medium-sized deindustrialised towns.
Brexit has dominated the UK news agenda, but scant attention has been paid to its impact on the EU, and the EU's capacity to address the kind of regional disparities that decided the 2016 referendum.
It may not be new but it's encouraging to see developer British Land, in its recent publication A Design for Life, throwing its weight behind the case for placemaking and design quality to improve health and wellbeing. Its assessment of the financial benefits to the state makes a compelling case.
- Development Manager Team Leader New Forest District Council Lyndhurst, New Forest
- Senior Town Planner | Secure planning for Netflix and work on bespoke developments! Lewis Davey Guildford, Surrey
- Graduate Town Planner | Bournemouth | Planning and Design Consultancy Lewis Davey Bournemouth, Dorset
- Town Planners - All levels | South Coast | Unlimited flexibility | Full or Part time Lewis Davey South Coast, near Portsmouth
- Head of Planning Lewis Davey Oxfordshire