The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting. For more details, click here.
Winning a Planning Award can enhance your team's reputation and provide a morale boost to staff, previous winners say.
In pictures: The Planning Awards 2018
Click here to view pictures from the 2018 Planning Awards.
- Senior Planner Adlington Congleton, Cheshire
- Chartered Town Planners x 2 - East Midlands Lewis Davey East Midands
- Major Projects Team Leader Development Management Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Principal Planning Officer Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Planning Policy Officer Elmbridge Borough Council Esher, Surrey
A 3,000-home development on the edge of Cambridge has scooped the top accolade at this year's Planning Awards.