The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting. For more details, click here.
An "innovative" public consultation on a local plan, that drew consultation responses from seven per cent of the area's population, has scooped the top prize at this year's Planning Awards.
- Senior Planner Norfolk County Council Norfolk
- Development Planning Advisor (Environmental Impact Assessment) Natural Resources Wales Cardiff, South East Wales
- Planning Manager - Snowdonia National Park Snowdonia National Park Authority Penrhyndeudraeth
- Senior Community Infrastructure Levy Administration Officer Richmond and Wandsworth Councils Wandsworth and Richmond
- Principal Planner South Kesteven District Council Council Offices, St Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire
A 3,000-home development on the edge of Cambridge has scooped the top accolade at this year's Planning Awards.