The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting. For more details, click here.
The shortlist has been announced for this year's Planning Awards. As well as recognising outstanding professional planning work, the awards reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting.
In pictures: The Planning Awards 2018
Click here to view pictures from the 2018 Planning Awards.
- Planner Varnom Ross London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Planning Manager Gladman Scotland Livingston, West Lothian
- Planner / Senior Planner Pro Vision Ampfield, Hampshire
- Enforcement Consultant - Dorset - Long-Term Contract Oyster Partnership Dorset
- Principal Policy Planner - Oxfordshire - 1 year contract Oyster Partnership Oxfordshire
A 3,000-home development on the edge of Cambridge has scooped the top accolade at this year's Planning Awards.