The Planning Awards
The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting. For more details, click here.
The 2020 Planning Awards, which reward excellence in professional planning work as well as related placemaking and economic development activity, have opened for entry.
An "innovative" public consultation on a local plan, that drew consultation responses from seven per cent of the area's population, has scooped the top prize at this year's Planning Awards.
- Project Officer - Planning Exeter City Council Exeter, Devon
- Senior Planning Officers North Lincolnshire Council North Lincolnshire
- Planner- Principal Planner (Career Grade) London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Planners Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Principal Policy Planner (Project Manager) Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Assistant Planner - Solar Development Low Carbon Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham
- Planning Officer Falkland Islands Government Falkland Islands (FK)
- Senior Planning Policy Officers X 2 Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Deputy Team Leader – Planning Applications Ashford Borough Council Ashford, Kent
A 3,000-home development on the edge of Cambridge has scooped the top accolade at this year's Planning Awards.