The Planning Awards
The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting. For more details, click here.
The 2020 Planning Awards, which reward excellence in professional planning work as well as related placemaking and economic development activity, have opened for entry.
An "innovative" public consultation on a local plan, that drew consultation responses from seven per cent of the area's population, has scooped the top prize at this year's Planning Awards.
- Senior Planning Consultant DPA Architects Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Principal Planning Officer South Kesteven District Council Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Planner Barratt Developments Northamptonshire
- Senior Transport Planner (Planning Policy) Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
A 3,000-home development on the edge of Cambridge has scooped the top accolade at this year's Planning Awards.