The National Planning Summit took place on 10 May 2018. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The National Planning Policy Framework review, appeal delays and intervention in failing plan-making authorities were among topics to crop up in a question-and-answer session with Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government chief planner Steve Quartermain at yesterday's National Planning Summit.
- Planner Varnom Ross London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Planning Manager Gladman Scotland Livingston, West Lothian
- Planner / Senior Planner Pro Vision Ampfield, Hampshire
- Enforcement Consultant - Dorset - Long-Term Contract Oyster Partnership Dorset
- Principal Policy Planner - Oxfordshire - 1 year contract Oyster Partnership Oxfordshire