The National Planning Summit took place on 14 May 2019. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
Measures to encourage developers to build-out extant planning permissions more quickly, including potential higher Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) rates for schemes delivered "late", could form "part of the mix" of the government's Accelerated Planning Green Paper, the housing minister has suggested.
- Principal Planning Consultant (Policy) Capita Manchester/Salford (North West) or Breckland or North Tyneside or Barnet (North London)
- Planning Specialists - Development Management Lewis Davey Taunton, Somerset West
- Planning Officer Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Principal Major Developments Officer Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth, London (Greater)