The National Planning Summit took place on 28 March 2017. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) is relaxed about the impact of newly-elected mayors on efforts to draw up cross-border strategic planning arrangements, a senior official has suggested.
- Planning Manager – Warwickshire Jon Taylor Associates Warwickshire
- Planning Partner – Cardiff Jon Taylor Associates Cardiff
- Head of Planning North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Enforcement Officer Cherwell District Council Banbury, Oxfordshire
- GROUP MANAGER, GROWTH and PLANNING Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet