The National Planning Summit took place on 10 May 2018. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The National Planning Policy Framework review, appeal delays and intervention in failing plan-making authorities were among topics to crop up in a question-and-answer session with Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government chief planner Steve Quartermain at yesterday's National Planning Summit.
- Principal Planner Braintree District Council Braintree, Essex
- Planning Officer Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Principal Policy Planner- EXCLUSIVE ROLE Park Avenue Recruitment Sussex
- Development Management Planning Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Essex
- Senior Planning Projects Officer Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire