The National Planning Summit took place on 10 May 2018. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The National Planning Policy Framework review, appeal delays and intervention in failing plan-making authorities were among topics to crop up in a question-and-answer session with Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government chief planner Steve Quartermain at yesterday's National Planning Summit.
- Senior Planner Adlington Congleton, Cheshire
- Chartered Town Planners x 2 - East Midlands Lewis Davey East Midands
- Major Projects Team Leader Development Management Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Principal Planning Officer Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Planning Policy Officer Elmbridge Borough Council Esher, Surrey