The National Planning Summit took place on 14 May 2019. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
Measures to encourage developers to build-out extant planning permissions more quickly, including potential higher Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) rates for schemes delivered "late", could form "part of the mix" of the government's Accelerated Planning Green Paper, the housing minister has suggested.
- Principal Development Management Officer Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Graduate Development Management Officer Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Planning Manager Carrington West Bedford
- Senior Planner Phillips Planning Services Ltd Kingsbrook House, 7 Kingsway, Bedford, MK42 9BA
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer (permitted sites) Kent County Council Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent
- Principal Planning Officer South Hams District Council / West Devon Borough Council Totnes, Devon
- Development Management Manager Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- TEAM LEADER – PLANNING ENFORCEMENT Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER (MAJOR PROJECTS) Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- PRINCIPAL CONSERVATION OFFICER Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent