The National Planning Summit took place on 14 May 2019. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
Measures to encourage developers to build-out extant planning permissions more quickly, including potential higher Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) rates for schemes delivered "late", could form "part of the mix" of the government's Accelerated Planning Green Paper, the housing minister has suggested.
- Planning Officer (Career Graded) Leicestershire County Council County Hall, Glenfield, Leicester
- Principal Planner Buckinghamshire Council Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer Buckinghamshire Council Buckinghamshire
- Senior Planner Buckinghamshire Council Buckinghamshire
- Senior Planner Cotswold District Council Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Greenbelt Policy/DM Planner Carrington West North Yorkshire
- Principal Development Management Officer Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Director, Planning Consultancy Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Planning Consultant (Senior/Principal Level) – Contract/Permanent CC Town Planning Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Planning Team Leader London Borough of Hillingdon Hillingdon, Uxbridge