The National Planning Summit took place on 14 May 2019. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
Measures to encourage developers to build-out extant planning permissions more quickly, including potential higher Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) rates for schemes delivered "late", could form "part of the mix" of the government's Accelerated Planning Green Paper, the housing minister has suggested.
- Planning Manager - Snowdonia National Park Snowdonia National Park Authority Penrhyndeudraeth
- Principal Planner South Kesteven District Council Council Offices, St Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Senior Development Management Officer East Northamptonshire Council Thrapston, Kettering
- Team Leader Development Planning (Mid Wales) Natural Resources Wales Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (other locations may be considered)
- Senior Planning Officer (Planning Policy) Grade: H Epping Forest District Council Epping, Essex