The National Planning Summit took place on 14 May 2019. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
Measures to encourage developers to build-out extant planning permissions more quickly, including potential higher Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) rates for schemes delivered "late", could form "part of the mix" of the government's Accelerated Planning Green Paper, the housing minister has suggested.
- Planning Policy Consultant- Transport - 3 months - £35/50 p/h Vivid Resourcing South East England
- URGENT - Interim Head of Sustainable Business and Communities - 9 MONTHS CONTRACT Vivid Resourcing South East England
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- **Message to all Town Planners** Carrington West England
- Head of Planning Policy and Environment Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Planning Officers Needed - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Planning Policy & Strategy Manager Blaby District Council Office
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex