The National Planning Summit took place on 14 May 2019. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
Measures to encourage developers to build-out extant planning permissions more quickly, including potential higher Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) rates for schemes delivered "late", could form "part of the mix" of the government's Accelerated Planning Green Paper, the housing minister has suggested.
- Senior Town Planner (5+ years’ experience) Tibbalds Planning and Urban Design London Bridge, SE1
- Planning Assistant London Legacy Development Corporation London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Consultant DPA Architects Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Senior Transport Planner (Planning Policy) - Applications Closing Soon! Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)