The National Planning Summit took place on 10 May 2018. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The National Planning Policy Framework review, appeal delays and intervention in failing plan-making authorities were among topics to crop up in a question-and-answer session with Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government chief planner Steve Quartermain at yesterday's National Planning Summit.
- Major Projects Planner Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Development Manager Bassetlaw District Council Nottinghamshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Lead Advisor Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner/Senior Consultant - Economic Development Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)