The National Planning Summit took place on 10 May 2018. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The National Planning Policy Framework review, appeal delays and intervention in failing plan-making authorities were among topics to crop up in a question-and-answer session with Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government chief planner Steve Quartermain at yesterday's National Planning Summit.
- Planning Manager London Borough of Waltham Forest Waltham Forest, London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner+ | North Yorkshire | Full or Part time | Flexible + Remote working Lewis Davey North Yorkshire
- Planning Director / Planning Manager - Lancashire Lewis Davey Lancashire
- Senior Planning Policy Officer South Holland District Council Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Major Projects Planning Officer Ashfield District Council Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham