Planning Magazine is published monthly, focusing on delivering that something extra for our readers. It provides the analysis of the news and in-depth reporting of key developments to help planners understand what the news means to them in practice.
At launch in 1972, our founders pledged to provide concise and up-to-date information about planning matters in a readable form. Our goal today remains to provide impartial, independent, agenda-setting, comprehensive and expert information to all those who operate and navigate the planning system.
A subscription to Planning magazine delivers:
- 1 copy of Planning newspaper every month
- 1 single-user licence to PlanningResource, providing daily news, latest planning appeals and policy & legislation updates
- 1 single-user licence to PlacemakingResource
- A choice of tailored bulletins
- Weekly email bulletin edition
- Special supplements throughout the year
Advertise with us
For advertising queries or to make a booking, please call the sales team on 020 8267 4634 .
For subscription queries , please call the customer service team on 020 8267 4524 .
If you have an editorial query, please contact editor Richard Garlick at email@example.com .
- Director of City Development & Growth - East Midlands Oyster Partnership East Midlands
- Spatial Planning and Design Team Leader St Albans District Council St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Senior Spatial Planning Officer St Albans District Council St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Things Are Looking Up Oyster Partnership South East England
- Planning Compliance Manager LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Planning Policy and Environment Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Planning Officers Needed - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Planning Policy & Strategy Manager Blaby District Council Office
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex