The Guide to Planning Lawyers and Law Survey, including a directory of law firms and tables of the top-rated solicitors and barristers.
Our in-depth report shows the law firms and solicitors ranked highest by the consultants, developers and officers that use their services, as well as staffing changes within the biggest planning teams. Adam Branson reports.
Which barristers are the most highly rated by solicitors and planning and development professionals in our exclusive survey? David Dewar finds out.
- Experienced Town Planner | 4+ years' experience | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce South East London
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Senior Policy Planner- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
The Guide To Planning Legal Sevices 2017/18
The Planning Legal Services 2017/18 guide, published in association with Planning magazine, points professionals working in the planning field towards sources of legal advice on understanding how changes in the regulatory environment will affect their decisions and approaches. Download the guide here.