The Guide to Planning Lawyers and Law Survey, including a directory of law firms and tables of the top-rated solicitors and barristers.
The most respected barristers in the planning sector are highlighted in our survey. By Adam Branson. [Updated on 2/1/19 to correct the table of highest rated planning barristers under 35 - see the foot of the page for details].
Rebecca Clutten of Francis Taylor Building has topped Planning's revised table of the most highly-regarded junior planning barristers who are under the age of 35.
Planning is today publishing a revised table of the most highly-regarded junior planning barristers who are under the age of 35.
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Yorkshire
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- Interim Planning Policy Manager Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- **Principal Planning Policy Officer-URGENT 12 Months OUTSIDE IR35!** Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
The Guide To Planning Legal Sevices 2019
The Planning Legal Services 2019 guide, published in association with Planning magazine, points professionals working in the planning field towards sources of legal advice on understanding how changes in the regulatory environment will affect their decisions and approaches. Download the guide here.