News & information for and about planning consultants, including the Planning Consultancy Survey, offering unique insight into firms' performance and capacity as well as developing market trends and the Guide to Planning Consultants, a directory of consultancies with a detailed breakdown of specialist services.
Despite gloomy economic expectations, consultants report continued high growth in demand for advice on housing. John Geoghegan reports.
Consultancies have reported further rises in staff numbers in the past year, particularly among the larger firms, with many showing growth in their regional offices, Adam Branson reports.
Fee income figures are up again this year at most planning consultancies, who highlight greenfield housing and transport as key growth sectors. Adam Branson reports.
Leading consultants reflect on which sectors have shown growth and decline in this year's consultancy survey. Adam Branson reports.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Major Projects Planner Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Development Manager Bassetlaw District Council Nottinghamshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
The Planning Consultancy Services Guide 2017-18
Planning Consultancy Services 2017/18 helps guide public, private and third sector participants through the plethora of sources of advice available from large and small planning advisers. The directory has developed into the established reference guide to this sector of the profession since it was first published in 2004. Download the guide here.