News & information for and about planning consultants, including the Planning Consultancy Survey, offering unique insight into firms' performance and capacity as well as developing market trends and the Guide to Planning Consultants, a directory of consultancies with a detailed breakdown of specialist services.
Planning consultants are optimistic about the immediate prospects for their firms, despite being increasingly pessimistic about the development market.
Exclusive: the consultants that employ the most planning professionals, the fastest growing firms and much more.
The consultants that make the most money from planning work, the firms that charge the highest maximum and lowest minimum rates, and much more.
As part of the Planning Consultancy Survey 2019, we asked respondents for their views on various questions related to the outlook for the planning consultancy market, public sector performance, the impact of national policy and their aspirations for future policy changes. Their answers are listed below...
- Senior Planner – Development Manager Medway Council Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
- Senior Planner – Policy Medway Council Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
- Planner – Research Medway Council Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
- Planner – Development Manager Medway Council Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
- Senior Planner (policy) Deverell Smith Surrey
- Principal or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Compliance Manager LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Policy & Strategy Manager Blaby District Council Office
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex
The Planning Consultancy Services Guide 2019
Planning Consultancy Services 2019 helps guide public, private and third sector participants through the plethora of sources of advice available from large and small planning advisers. The directory has developed into the established reference guide to this sector of the profession since it was first published in 2004. Download the guide here.