News & information for and about planning consultants, including the Planning Consultancy Survey, offering unique insight into firms' performance and capacity as well as developing market trends and the Guide to Planning Consultants, a directory of consultancies with a detailed breakdown of specialist services.
Planning consultants are optimistic about the immediate prospects for their firms, despite being increasingly pessimistic about the development market.
Exclusive: the consultants that employ the most planning professionals, the fastest growing firms and much more.
The consultants that make the most money from planning work, the firms that charge the highest maximum and lowest minimum rates, and much more.
As part of the Planning Consultancy Survey 2019, we asked respondents for their views on various questions related to the outlook for the planning consultancy market, public sector performance, the impact of national policy and their aspirations for future policy changes. Their answers are listed below...
- Corporate Director of Regeneration, Economy and Growth Durham County Council Durham
- Principal Planner Walbrook Planning Consultants Bath, Somerset
- Planning Officer Eastleigh Borough Council Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Conservation Officer Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council Dudley, West Midlands
- Senior Development Management Officer Huntingdonshire District Council Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
The Planning Consultancy Services Guide 2019
Planning Consultancy Services 2019 helps guide public, private and third sector participants through the plethora of sources of advice available from large and small planning advisers. The directory has developed into the established reference guide to this sector of the profession since it was first published in 2004. Download the guide here.