Special Report: Office Conversions
SPECIAL REPORT Office conversion projects given the go-ahead in London and England's core cities under controversial eased planning rules contain plans to create nearly 17,500 homes, according to exclusive research by Planning.
Exclusive research by Planning has revealed the impact of eased planning rules allowing offices to convert into homes. Jamie Carpenter analyses the results.
View charts showing the take-up of the office-to-residential rules, the hotspots of activity, the number of units that could be created by approved applications and town halls' responses to proposed conversions.
Maps produced using data compiled for Planning's investigation into the take-up of new rules allowing offices to be converted into homes without planning permission clearly show the areas experiencing the most activity in London.
- Experienced Town Planner | 4+ years' experience | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior Policy Planner- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Planning Officer Vacancies *OUTSIDE IR35* Park Avenue Recruitment Somerset
- Senior Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Dorset