The new National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
This page brings together Planning's coverage of the new NPPF.
How and when February 2019's revisions change policy and guidance, and the practical implications for practitioners.
How the February 2019 NPPF and guidance revisions change the system: the Planning Briefing
How the NPPF revisions change the system - the Planning briefing
- Regeneration Lead (Localities) Essex County Council Chelmsford, Essex
- Planning and Development Team Manager North West Leicestershire District Council Coalville, Leicestershire
- Planning Policy Team Leader Wealden District Council Hailsham, East Sussex
- Head of Asset Management – (Heritage/Historic Buildings) Diocese of London Pimlico | London
- Senior Planners Laister Planning Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Associate/Senior Associate Planner | Bishop's Stortford | Consultancy Sworders Near Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
- Senior/Principal Planning Officer – Planning Applications Ashford Borough Council Ashford, Kent
- Planning Sustainability Officer - Development Management Mansfield District Council Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planning Officer Carrington West Somerset
- CIL Officer - URGENT Vivid Resourcing Homeworking