National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) Review
News, analysis and opinion on the the government's long-awaited review of the National Planning Policy Framework.
Fifteen things you need to know about the government's consultation on changes to the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF).
The Draft Revised National Planning Policy Framework can be found here. The consultation runs until 10 May 2018.
The NPPF revisions set councils new tasks while aiming to reduce existing duties, by Richard Garlick
The changes to the National Planning Policy Framework unveiled this week clarify the government's requirements of local authorities as far as plan-making is concerned. They would set councils a series of new tasks, while at the same time promising to simplify some of their existing duties.
- Assistant Director, Delivery Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridge and Cambourne
- Principal / Technical Director grade Planning Consultant (Built Environment) SLR Consulting Manchester (Nottingham, Chelmsford or Maidstone would also be considered)
- Senior Planning Officer (2 posts) North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Policy, Design and Heritage Service Manager Oxford City Council Oxfordshire
- Conservation Officer Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire