News feeds are an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to PlanningResource to see if there's a new story or feature, a news feed will deliver the headlines straight to your desktop, every time the news you want is updated.
How does it work?
PlanningResource's feeds use RSS (which stands for Really Simple Syndication). To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many that you can download, some free and some that require a small fee. They display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. After you have installed the application, all you have to do to get set up is choose what RSS feeds you want.
As well as desktop readers, the list includes links to tools that can help you to display RSS feeds on your own web site.
Choose your news feed
Click on the feed you want from the list below, then add the URL (the web address at the top of the browser window that will pop up) into your reader. You can also copy the URL or any links you see on the site to receive the RSS feed for that page. Not all readers operate in exactly the same way so refer to your reader's user guide for more details.
RSS feeds on PlanningResource
UK Regions & Devolved Nations
- Planning Compliance Officer Harborough District Council Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Planning Policy Officer Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Policy Trainee Rutland County Council Oakham, Rutland
- Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford
- Planning Officers x 4 City of London London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Major Projects/ Sustainability) City of London London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Planning Policy Manager Mole Valley District Council Dorking, Surrey