Updated Planning Practice Guidance (PPG)
Latest news and analysis on the new sections of the government's Planning Practice Guidance (PPG).
Six things you need to know about new sections of the government's Planning Practice Guidance (PPG) that were published last week.
The government's new commission to promote good design will be publishing its initial report tomorrow, while new national guidance on the issue and a "design manual" will both be issued in the autumn, a housing ministry official has revealed.
The government this week published new Planning Practice Guidance on housing for older and disabled people. Here are five key things you need to know about it.
The government has today published new planning practice guidance (PPG) on housing for older and disabled people, including advice on how councils can assess which use class such housing falls into.
The government yesterday published changes to national Planning Practice Guidance (PPG) on viability. Here are five key things you need to know about the revisions.
Neighbourhood planning bodies will be allowed to determine housing requirement figures for their areas in 'exceptional' circumstances where a local authority fails to do so, new planning guidance has stipulated.
Last month, the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government published a series of updates to its Planning Practice Guidance (PPG), including changes to the sections on plan-making, determining a planning application, planning obligations, the community infrastructure levy (CIL) and climate change.
- Planning Manager - Snowdonia National Park Snowdonia National Park Authority Penrhyndeudraeth
- Principal Planner South Kesteven District Council Council Offices, St Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Senior Development Management Officer East Northamptonshire Council Thrapston, Kettering
- Team Leader Development Planning (Mid Wales) Natural Resources Wales Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (other locations may be considered)
- Senior Planning Officer (Planning Policy) Grade: H Epping Forest District Council Epping, Essex