Data resources and special reports including The Planning Briefing and the Planning Law and Consultancy surveys.
In February, before the coronavirus made electioneering in the capital a less urgent priority, London mayor Sadiq Khan put out a press release. It revealed statistics showing that he was on course to meet his affordable housing target this year – to see work started on 17,000 affordable homes. If he achieves it, it will be the first time in four years he has come close to that kind of level.
We studied appeal decisions for all schemes of 400-plus homes on unallocated greenfield sites since the start of 2016. Below, we highlight the key reasons why some appeals are allowed and others dismissed.
For the second year in a row, Planning has used data from its annual Planning Consultancy Market Report to reveal the number and proportion of chartered female town planners working in the UK's biggest consultancies.
The largest housing, commercial, industrial, infrastructure, retail and leisure schemes granted permission in the past 12 months, plus the lawyers and consultants who advised on them.
Councils in areas that aren't delivering enough homes have produced action plans explaining how they will tackle the problem. We reveal which authorities plan to release more sites, which intend to boost planning department resources, and much more.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
- Project Officer - Planning Exeter City Council Exeter, Devon
- Senior Planning Officers North Lincolnshire Council North Lincolnshire
- Planner- Principal Planner (Career Grade) London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Planners Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Principal Policy Planner (Project Manager) Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Assistant Planner - Solar Development Low Carbon Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham
- Planning Officer Falkland Islands Government Falkland Islands (FK)
- Senior Planning Policy Officers X 2 Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Deputy Team Leader – Planning Applications Ashford Borough Council Ashford, Kent