Data resources and special reports including the Careers and Salary Survey, the Planning Consultancy Survey and the Planning Law Survey.
Updated 'experimental' data indicates that a change to the special measures criteria is likely to see local planning authorities sanctioned for the first time for having too many of their decisions overturned on appeal.
Pinsent Masons has topped the tables in Planning's ranking of the most highly rated planning law firms for the fifth year running.
The Planning Legal Services 2017/18 guide, published in association with Planning magazine, points professionals working in the planning field towards sources of legal advice on understanding how changes in the regulatory environment will affect their decisions and approaches More
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
- Assistant Director, Delivery Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridge and Cambourne
- Principal / Technical Director grade Planning Consultant (Built Environment) SLR Consulting Manchester (Nottingham, Chelmsford or Maidstone would also be considered)
- Planning Policy, Design and Heritage Service Manager Oxford City Council Oxfordshire
- Conservation Officer Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Assistant Director - Strategy and Economy Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridge and Cambourne