In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
Planning's at-a-glance guide to the major housing, retail, industrial, commercial and leisure consents given so far this year.
The approval of a scheme on industrial land in Brent will herald new homes as well as employment premises, says Colin Marrs.
3D modelling is increasingly being used by councils, developers and communities to help them understand the impact of proposed development, Adam Branson reports.
There is little evidence of local authorities using new powers in the revised National Planning Policy Framework to push developers to speed up delivery, says Stuart Watson.
- Senior Planning Officer Rother District Council Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
- Principal Planning Officer - Team Leader Rother District Council Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
- Planning Policy Manager Rother District Council Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
- Principal Planning Officer - 000621 Stevenage Borough Council Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Senior Planning Officer – 000721 Stevenage Borough Council Stevenage, Hertfordshire