In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
The housing and planning minister speaks exclusively to Planning about housing need, developer contributions and plans for the Oxford-to-Cambridge corridor.
The government is calling for a new wave of garden towns. But what has happened to those already designated, asks Colin Marrs.
How Coventry City Council won support for potentially controversial allocations. By Mark Wilding.
- Planning Compliance Team Leader - Trafford, Greater Manchester Trafford Council Trafford, Greater Manchester
- Delivery Planner - Midlands Canal & River Trust Birmingham or Hatton (Warwick)
- Planning Officer énergie Fitness Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Experienced Town Planner | 4+ years' experience | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior Planner Adlington SK8 1PF, Cheadle