In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
Our list of the firms that saw the highest proportion of their appeals for housing schemes of five or more homes allowed between 2017 and 2020.
Our list of the firms that had the most appeals determined between 2019 and 2020.
Our list of the firms that have had the most appeals for housing schemes of five or more homes determined between 2017 and 2020.
Some firms have a much better record at appeal than others of the same type, Planning’s research shows.
- Planning Policy Consultant- Transport - 3 months - £35/50 p/h Vivid Resourcing South East England
- URGENT - Interim Head of Sustainable Business and Communities - 9 MONTHS CONTRACT Vivid Resourcing South East England
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- **Message to all Town Planners** Carrington West England
- Head of Planning Policy and Environment Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Planning Officers Needed - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Planning Policy & Strategy Manager Blaby District Council Office
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex