In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
A new garden community project in Cumbria was boosted after a successful bid for government funding towards a key link road, reports Colin Marrs.
What are the implications for councils and developers of the introduction of the second iteration of the London mayor's community infrastructure levy, asks Adam Branson.
After a year that has seen senior managerial upheaval and bitter criticism from a major local landowner, the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation has been backed with £250 million of government infrastructure funding. Will the development corporation model now deliver, Stuart Watson asks
A port expansion in Essex has secured approval after green belt, heritage and ecological concerns were resolved, says Colin Marrs.
- Enforcement Officer (Outside IR35) Park Avenue Recruitment Lancashire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Lincolnshire
- Head Of Planning Park Avenue Recruitment London
- Senior Planner | Part time or Full time | Chelmsford Lewis Davey Chelmsford, Essex
- Planning Strategy and Policy Manager London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth, London (Greater)