In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
The factors that distinguish dwellings that inspectors see as unacceptably remote from those that they approve.
For the second year in a row, Planning has used data from its annual Planning Consultancy Market Report to reveal the number and proportion of chartered female town planners working in the UK's biggest consultancies.
How is the rise of local political parties and independent groups affecting planning?
An unusual three-stage application has been key to securing permission for the 6,500-home town, writes Colin Marrs.
- Senior Town Planner (5+ years’ experience) Tibbalds Planning and Urban Design London Bridge, SE1
- Planning Assistant London Legacy Development Corporation London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Consultant DPA Architects Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Senior Transport Planner (Planning Policy) - Applications Closing Soon! Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)