In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
Industrial and housing development work side by side on a north London scheme, says David Dewar.
Are county councils interested in taking on new strategic planning powers, David Dewar asks.
Three Lincolnshire councils called in support to help prepare their joint plan, says Mark Wilding.
Giving locals a greater say in estate regeneration has become Labour Party policy, but what challenges will it present? Mark Wilding reports.
- Planning Manager – Warwickshire Jon Taylor Associates Warwickshire
- Planning Partner – Cardiff Jon Taylor Associates Cardiff
- Head of Planning North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Enforcement Officer Cherwell District Council Banbury, Oxfordshire
- GROUP MANAGER, GROWTH and PLANNING Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet