In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
From a 4,000-home scheme at a former Parcelforce depot to the "New Monaco" urban village in the centre of Birmingham and a new stadium for Aberdeen FC, here is our at-a-glance guide to major resolutions to grant, appeal and secretary of state consents given this year.
The most memorable news stories of the past 12 months, summarised by Richard Garlick.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
How an Oxfordshire district became the first in the county to help Oxford with unmet need. By Mark Wilding.
- Development Management Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Major Applications Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cheshire
- Senior Planning Officer (x3) Wirral Council Wirral, Merseyside
- Planner/Senior Planner Turley Reading, Berkshire
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex