IED Annual Conference 2016 News
Planning is a key tool to help local authorities attract inward investment during uncertain economic times, a senior civil servant at the Department for International Trade (DIT) has said.
The Tory government's record on housebuilding is 'catastrophic', former business secretary Vince Cable has told Planning.
Infrastructure costs are the greatest barrier to investment, report launched at IED conference finds
High infrastructure costs have been cited by local authorities and local enterprise partnerships (LEPs) as the biggest barrier to attracting inward investment, according to new research.
A failure to build enough housing could thwart city regions' efforts to boost regional growth, the leader of Birmingham City Council told the IED Annual Conference today.
- Planning Policy Consultant- Transport - 3 months - £35/50 p/h Vivid Resourcing South East England
- URGENT - Interim Head of Sustainable Business and Communities - 9 MONTHS CONTRACT Vivid Resourcing South East England
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- **Message to all Town Planners** Carrington West England
- Head of Planning Policy and Environment Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Planning Officers Needed - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Planning Policy & Strategy Manager Blaby District Council Office
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex