Communities secretary Sajid Javid yesterday unveiled the government's Housing White Paper. Here are ten things you need to know about the key planning measures in the document.
After years of weak governments, the general election has produced an administration that controls its own destiny. So, what are we to expect from the administration in planning terms?
The government published 23 updates to its Planning Practice Guidance (PPG) toward the end of last month. Here are four key changes you may have missed.
There is little evidence of local authorities using new powers in the revised National Planning Policy Framework to push developers to speed up delivery, says Stuart Watson.
The government's social housing green paper promises to introduce new planning guidance to improve the quality of affordable housing and conditions for tenants.
Few in the sector have disputed the findings of a planning consultancy report claiming that neighbourhood plans have had a limited impact on boosting housing supply.
- Planning Officer Elmbridge Borough Council Esher, Surrey
- Various Planning Roles Folkestone & Hythe District Council Folkestone, Kent
- Urban Design Officer London Borough of Bromley Bromley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- X2 Senior/Principal Enforcement Officers - OUTSIDE IR35 Vivid Resourcing Gloucestershire
- Senior Planner – Development Manager Medway Council Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TR
- Planner Policy & DM Medway Council Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TR
- Assistant Director - Growth & Housing Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Town Planners Pegasus Planning Group Limited BIRMINGHAM | CIRENCESTER | NEWCASTLE
- Senior Planner Green Planning Studio Limited Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Associate Director (Planning) Green Planning Studio Limited Shrewsbury, Shropshire