Upcoming conferences and events for planning professionals.
The Lowry Hotel, Manchester
Bringing together over 120 representatives from local authorities, developers and planning consultants, Planning for Housing North & Midlands is the platform for all of the key sector stakeholders to develop strategies on how to get more homes allocated, permitted and delivered in the North and Midlands of England. here.
The definitive event for planning and regeneration professionals, addressing the latest challenges and policy changes in the industry today and providing you with the skills to thrive in the future. You can register your interest for this event here.
- Senior Specialist – Local Plan (Principal Policy Planner) Maldon District Council Maldon, Essex
- Project Officer - Planning Exeter City Council Exeter, Devon
- Senior Planning Officers North Lincolnshire Council North Lincolnshire
- Planner- Principal Planner (Career Grade) London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Planners Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Principal Policy Planner (Project Manager) Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Assistant Planner - Solar Development Low Carbon Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham
- Planning Officer Falkland Islands Government Falkland Islands (FK)
- Senior Planning Policy Officers X 2 Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)