Upcoming conferences and events for planning professionals.
Bringing together over 120 representatives from local authorities, developers and planning consultants, Planning for Housing North & Midlands is the platform for all of the key sector stakeholders to develop strategies on how to get more homes allocated, permitted and delivered in the North and Midlands of England. here.
The definitive digital event for planning and regeneration professionals, addressing the latest challenges and policy changes in the industry today and providing you with the skills to thrive in the future. Book your ticket now here.
- Planning Compliance Officer Harborough District Council Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Planning Policy Officer Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Policy Trainee Rutland County Council Oakham, Rutland
- Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford
- Planning Officers x 4 City of London London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Major Projects/ Sustainability) City of London London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Planning Policy Manager Mole Valley District Council Dorking, Surrey