Delivering transport infrastructure and securing investment to unlock economic growth and regeneration opportunities in the North.
Visit our website for more information.
Benefits of attending include:
- Receive a complete picture on the transport strategy for the North so you are fully up-to-date on future development opportunities and associated investment programmes
- Understand how to benefit from the development and regeneration opportunities HS2 creates in the region and discuss the route and the timeline for the delivery of the HS2 phase two
- Explore the emerging opportunities for developers and the potential areas for future transport-led development and regeneration
- Explore the impact of devolution on the delivery of transport infrastructure – including the impact of the North East devolution vote on the Northern Powerhouse agenda
- Learn about the funding models available for transport schemes and how to secure investment to boost jobs and growth
- Expand your professional network by meeting developers, local authorities, architects and senior representatives from the transport and planning sectors
With the Prime Minister and the Chancellor reasserting their commitment to the Northern Powerhouse during the Conservative party Conference this is a must attend event to learn the numerous development opportunities available in the North of England created by the delivery of transport infrastructure and to identify the areas with potential for large scale development.
This one day event will provide a vital update on the delivery of transport infrastructure in the North of England, review case studies and lessons learnt from recent developments and explore plans to improve connectivity – including HS2 and HS3. Projects update include:
Manchester Airport’s future plans
Manchester Piccadilly and Leeds stations
Manchester to Sheffield Trans-Pennine Road Tunnel
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from Transport for the North on how they are working with the Government to create the first ever comprehensive transport strategy for the region, as well as to meet leading developers, investors, transport and planning experts.
Make sure you attend to receive an essential insight on the latest road, rail services, airport, port and smart ticketing projects and improvements for both passenger and freight services, learn about the finance options available for transport schemes, and discuss the future of devolution deals for the region and how these impact on transport projects
Discount Code: 318PLAN (10% discount)