Development Management Answers
Put your question to Planning readers and our resident expert. Answer questions posed by your peers.
Ask a question
Current questions - can you help?
Q Is it possible to vary a reserved matters consent outside the time limit specified in the condition on the original outline planning permission? JM
Q. A homeowner has applied for planning permission to operate a low-key tattoo business from his home. Would the local authority be well advised to avoid imposing a condition controlling the maximum number of daily customers, as this would be very difficult to enforce? Would such a condition be difficult to defend at appeal? PJ
Previous answers to development management queries
- Planning Manager London Borough of Waltham Forest Waltham Forest, London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner+ | North Yorkshire | Full or Part time | Flexible + Remote working Lewis Davey North Yorkshire
- Planning Director / Planning Manager - Lancashire Lewis Davey Lancashire
- Senior Planning Policy Officer South Holland District Council Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Major Projects Planning Officer Ashfield District Council Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham