Development Management Answers
Put your question to Planning readers and our resident expert. Answer questions posed by your peers.
Ask a question
Current questions - can you help?
Q A home owner has applied for planning permission to operate a dog grooming business from his property. The planning authority has concerns over noise from barking dogs and traffic generation in a residential area. Is it enforceable to impose a condition restricting the number of dogs allowed in connection with the use at any one time? JS
Q A brick-built barbecue two metres high, including its chimney, has been erected in the rear
garden of a dwelling. The dwelling retains its permitted development rights. In terms of
needing planning permission, should the barbecue be assessed under class E, part 1,
schedule 2 of the General Permitted Development Order 2015? GC
Previous answers to development management queries
- Enforcement Officer (Outside IR35) Park Avenue Recruitment Lancashire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Lincolnshire
- Head Of Planning Park Avenue Recruitment London
- Senior Planner | Norwich or Bury St Edmunds | Wide-ranging projects Lewis Davey Norwich or Bury St Edmunds
- Senior Planning Officer (Major Applications) Lewis Davey Norfolk