The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
A National Assembly for Wales Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee report intends to inform the development of the final version of the National Development Framework (NDF), the draft of which was published for consultation by the Welsh Government in August 2019.
The Welsh Government are seeking views on amending the existing fee levels for planning and related applications and introducing a fee for Certificates of Appropriate Alternative Development.
The Scottish Government have issued consultation on revising the planning performance and fees regimes.
- Senior Planning Consultant DPA Architects Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Principal Planning Officer South Kesteven District Council Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Planner Barratt Developments Northamptonshire
- Senior Transport Planner (Planning Policy) Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)