The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
The Law Commission, a statutory independent body, has published its final report setting out 193 suggested technical changes to planning law as it applies in Wales.
Defra are consulting on whether to mandate that new developments must achieve a biodiversity net gain to be measured using the 'Defra metric' with the aim of improving how the planning system addresses development's impact on habitats.
This document provides a summary of the consultation responses received to the consultation "Supporting housing delivery through developer contributions: Reforming developer contributions to affordable housing and infrastructure". It also sets out the changes the Government has made in response to points raised during consultation.
- Development Management Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Major Applications Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cheshire
- Senior Planning Officer (x3) Wirral Council Wirral, Merseyside
- Planner/Senior Planner Turley Reading, Berkshire
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex