The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
The Government has commissioned an independent review which will examine how the current planning appeal inquiry process is working from end to end and to identify what improvements can be made, in particular, how to speed up the process without harming the quality of decisions.
The purpose of this consultation is to seek views on the principle of whether non-hydraulic fracturing shale gas exploration development should be granted planning permission through a permitted development right, and in particular the circumstances in which it would be appropriate.
As the number of planning applications for shale gas and oil extraction is likely to grow in the coming years, and as some fracking sites are moving beyond exploration to production, the government decided to review whether the planning guidance on fracking and the existing planning regime are fit for purpose for all parties.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Major Projects Planner Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Development Manager Bassetlaw District Council Nottinghamshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex