The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
Dated policies must be reformed to create an environment that will allow high streets and town centres to flourish in the future, a report published by the Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee has found.
This report summarises the findings of the Rosewell Review and makes recommendations to improve and speed up planning appeal inquiries.
This report by the National Audit Office (NAO) assesses how effectively the MHCLG supports the planning regime to provide the right homes in the right places.
- Planner Varnom Ross London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Planning Manager Gladman Scotland Livingston, West Lothian
- Planner/Senior Planner Pro Vision Ampfield, Hampshire
- Enforcement Consultant - Dorset - Long-Term Contract Oyster Partnership Dorset
- Principal Officer - Major Applications Team Arun District Council Arun - West Sussex