The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
This strategy sets out the actions required across all parts of government and society to improve air quality.
This consultation considers and seeks views on the treatment of electricity storage within the planning system.
This document states that consultation will be introduced on making fire and rescue authorities statutory consultees in the planning process for multioccupied buildings of 30 metres or more.
- Principal Planner Braintree District Council Braintree, Essex
- Planning Officer Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Principal Policy Planner- EXCLUSIVE ROLE Park Avenue Recruitment Sussex
- Development Management Planning Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Essex
- Principal Urban Designer / Landscape Officer Swale Borough Council Swale, Kent