The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
The Building Better, Building Beautiful Commission have issued an interim report which sets out their work to date.
A summary of responses to technical consultation on draft regulations to reform the system of developer contributions has been published together with the Government's view on the way forward.
In a report tracking progress against the 25 Year Environment Plan goals, the government has confirmed progress made on delivering biodiversity net gain.
- Planning Manager - Snowdonia National Park Snowdonia National Park Authority Penrhyndeudraeth
- Principal Planner South Kesteven District Council Council Offices, St Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Senior Development Management Officer East Northamptonshire Council Thrapston, Kettering
- Senior Planning Officer (Planning Policy) Grade: H Epping Forest District Council Epping, Essex
- Planning Consultant | 100% flexible working | Quasi-consultancy/developer | Full or Part time Lewis Davey Any location if home working - or Northampton office base if preferred