The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
The government has introduced the Levelling-up and Regeneration Bill to Parliament, with the bill including many changes to the planning system, including around developer contributions, environmental assessment and enforcement.
In response to 2021's review of the Town Centre Action Plan, a joint report by the Scottish Government and COSLA outlines actions to better embed a "Town Centre First" approach to meet the needs of communities and tackle climate change.
The government has promised to speed up determination times for offshore wind projects, to change planning rules to boost solar energy and to review "planning barriers" for household energy developments as part of its newly published energy security strategy.
- Principal Development Management Officer Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Graduate Development Management Officer Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Planning Manager Carrington West Bedford
- Senior Planner Phillips Planning Services Ltd Kingsbrook House, 7 Kingsway, Bedford, MK42 9BA
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer (permitted sites) Kent County Council Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent
- Principal Planning Officer South Hams District Council / West Devon Borough Council Totnes, Devon
- Development Management Manager Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- TEAM LEADER – PLANNING ENFORCEMENT Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER (MAJOR PROJECTS) Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- PRINCIPAL CONSERVATION OFFICER Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent