The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
The government has stated in this framework document that it intends to introduce a new design manual to promote best practice in inclusive design.
The Building Better, Building Beautiful Commission have issued an interim report which sets out their work to date.
A summary of responses to technical consultation on draft regulations to reform the system of developer contributions has been published together with the Government's view on the way forward.
- Senior Planner Norfolk County Council Norfolk
- Development Planning Advisor (Environmental Impact Assessment) Natural Resources Wales Cardiff, South East Wales
- Planning Manager - Snowdonia National Park Snowdonia National Park Authority Penrhyndeudraeth
- Senior Community Infrastructure Levy Administration Officer Richmond and Wandsworth Councils Wandsworth and Richmond
- Principal Planner South Kesteven District Council Council Offices, St Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire