The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) is developing a national policy statement (NPS) for water supply and treatment infrastructure under the Planning Act 2008's nationally significant infrastructure project (NSIP) regime.
The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government has issued draft guidance on the making of viability assessments following its September consultation document which included proposals to make the procedure "simpler, quicker and more transparent."
The purpose of this document is to summarise responses to the questions set out in the consultation on developing a National Policy Statement for Water Resources and to set out government's response.
- Assistant Director, Delivery Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridge and Cambourne
- Principal / Technical Director grade Planning Consultant (Built Environment) SLR Consulting Manchester (Nottingham, Chelmsford or Maidstone would also be considered)
- Senior Planning Officer (2 posts) North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Policy, Design and Heritage Service Manager Oxford City Council Oxfordshire
- Conservation Officer Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire