The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
DEFRA has published the Environment Bill which includes a proposal that developers must deliver 10 per cent net biodiversity gain through their schemes.
The Welsh Government is consulting on changes to Planning Policy Wales in response to a 'Call for Evidence' which formed the first part of the review of housing delivery through the planning system. The consultation also covers consequential changes to procedural advice currently set out in Technical Advice Note 1, Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (TAN 1), and in the Development Plans Manual.
Gypsy and Traveller sites: the revised planning definition's impact on assessing accommodation needs
A report by the Equality and Human Rights Commission assesses the impact of the revised definition of "Gypsies" and "Travellers" in the Planning Policy for Traveller Sites 2015.
- Principal Planning Officer Leicestershire County Council Leicestershire
- Planning Consultant (2-8 years' experience) Lewis Davey Dundee
- Latest Town Planning Opportunities Nationwide Lewis Davey Nationwide
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Senior Town Planner | Secure planning for Netflix and work on bespoke developments! Lewis Davey Guildford, Surrey