The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
This document details a summary of responses to the consultation on Reforms to Compulsory Purchase Powers and Procedures, the Welsh Government’s response and the next steps.
These Regulations make provision for the preparation and revision of an Strategic Development Plan and associated matters.
An MHCLG publication sets out the responses to its consultation proposing measures to improve the effectiveness of the current planning system. As a result of the responses, the MHCLG has decided that the most appropriate approach is to retain the standard method in its current form.
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Richmond London
- Planning Enforcement Manager London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer Chorley Borough Council Chorley, Lancashire
- Team Leader - Plan Making and Infrastructure – Spatial Planning Ashford Borough Council Ashford, Kent
- Registration Team Leader South Oxfordshire District Council & Vale of White Horse District Council Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Senior Planner / Principal Planner Whaleback Hove, East Sussex
- CIL Officer - URGENT Vivid Resourcing Homeworking
- Senior Planner – Development Management Medway Council Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
- Specialist Advisor – Conservation Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils Eastbourne & Lewes
- Associate Planner / Director with Energy Sector experience (UK wide) Pegasus Group. Bristol, Cirencester and Leeds