The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
This is the government response to the second report of session 2017-19 of the Housing, Communities and Local Government Select Committee inquiry into housing for older people.
This Programme for Government for 2018-19 sets out the Scottish Government's plan of action over the coming year.
This consultation was a follow up to an earlier consultation, which asked for views on the development of the National Policy Statement (NPS) for Water Resources Infrastructure and proposals to amend the definitions of nationally significant water resources infrastructure set out in the Planning Act to which the NPS will apply.
- Planning Compliance Team Leader - Trafford, Greater Manchester Trafford Council Trafford, Greater Manchester
- Planning Officer énergie Fitness Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Planning Enforcement Officer New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Deputy Development Management Manager Milton Keynes Council Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Planner Adlington Congleton, Cheshire