The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
In a report tracking progress against the 25 Year Environment Plan goals, the government has confirmed progress made on delivering biodiversity net gain.
The Planning Inspectorate (PINS) has published its action plan to implement the recommendations of the Independent Review of Planning Appeal Inquiries.
Publishing its draft risk management strategy for flood risk and coastal erosion, the Environment Agency has warned that any weakening of planning policy or its implementation could increase property damage from flooding by 38 per cent over the next 50 years.
- Principal Planning Consultant (Policy) Capita Manchester/Salford (North West) or Breckland or North Tyneside or Barnet (North London)
- Planning Specialists - Development Management Lewis Davey Taunton, Somerset West
- Planning Officer Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Principal Major Developments Officer Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth, London (Greater)