The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
A discussion paper has been published today proposing what is called "a new national model for shared ownership to help aspiring first-time buyers."
Proposed reforms to permitted development rights to support the deployment of 5G and extend mobile coverage
A consultation document seeks views on the principle of amending permitted development rights to support deployment of 5G and extend mobile coverage.
A draft National Development Framework (NDP), published by the Welsh Government has proposed 3 "nationally significant" housing and employment growth areas, a target of 114,000 new homes across Wales up to 2038, and plans for new "priority areas" for large-scale wind and solar energy development.
- Opportunities for Graduate to Associate Level Planners White Peak Planning Didsbury, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Director of Planning OPDC Central London
- PRINCIPAL PLANNING OFFICER (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT) Lewis Davey Farnborough, Hampshire
- Associate Director Lewis Davey Central London
- Senior Planning Consultant DPA Architects Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire