The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
Following the Department of Transport's National Survey of Lorry Parking last week, planning minister Dominic Raab and transport minister Jesse Norman have written to local planning authorities to "draw their attention to the survey results, which show a strategic national need for more lorry parking and highlight shortages in specific areas."
This draft Clean Air Strategy outlines DEFRA's ambitions relating to reducing air pollution in the round, making the air healthier to breathe, protecting nature and boosting the economy.
The Scottish Parliament's Local Government and Communities Committee has set out recommendations to strengthen the Planning (Scotland) Bill.
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Senior Planning Officer Cheshire East Council Cheshire
- Principal Planning Officer Cheshire East Council Cheshire
- Planning Officer Cheshire East Council Cheshire
- Group Leader Development Management Lewis Davey Loughborough, Leicestershire