Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
The councils that have to find more housing land because of the delivery test, and those that have to find less
Three times as many local planning authorities will see their housing land supply positions improve as a result of the new housing delivery test compared to those that will see their situation get worse, according to research by Planning and consultancy Savills.
- Planning Officer (Career Grade) Sevenoaks District Council Sevenoaks, Kent
- Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Senior Compliance and Enforcement Officer Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Principal Development Management Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Senior/Principal Planning Enforcement Officer Carrington West Ashford, Kent