Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
Four local planning authorities are over the 'special measures' threshold for the proportion of decisions overturned at appeal during the latest government assessment period, according to new statistics from the housing ministry.
- Planning Compliance Officer Harborough District Council Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Assistant Planning Officer - Planning Policy Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Solihull, West Midlands
- Planning Officer/Senior Planning Officer - Planning Policy Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Solihull, West Midlands
- Team Leader – Planning Policy Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Solihull, West Midlands
- Planning Officer Preston City Council Preston
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Shire Hall, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Principal Economic Development officer Hertsmere Borough Council Hertfordshire
- Team Leader (Planning Policy) Wealden District Council Hailsham, East Sussex
- Head of Town Planning Larkfleet Group Bourne, PE10 0FF
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer Tandridge District Council Oxted, Surrey