Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
The councils that we predict will have to produce a housing delivery action plan for the first time under the 2019 test
Twenty-three councils would, under the 2019 housing delivery test, have to for the first time produce a housing delivery action plan outlining how they will boost the provision of new homes in their area, according to research by Planning.
- Corporate Director of Regeneration, Economy and Growth Durham County Council Durham
- Principal Planner Walbrook Planning Consultants Bath, Somerset
- Planning Officer Eastleigh Borough Council Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Conservation Officer Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council Dudley, West Midlands
- Senior Town Planner | Secure planning for Netflix and work on bespoke developments! Lewis Davey Guildford, Surrey