Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
More than 240,000 additional homes were built in England last year, the highest figure since records began in 1991/2 and eclipsing the previous housing delivery peak in 2007/08, according to the latest government data.
- Senior Planner Oxford City Council Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Planning Officer Guildford Borough Council Guildford, Surrey
- Senior Planning Officer (Development Management) Harlow Council Harlow, Essex
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Harlow Council Harlow, Essex
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham