Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
Planning delays and national policy uncertainty have been two of the key concerns of UK housebuilders in the first three months of this year, coming in above Covid-related challenges, according to a survey by property consultancy Knight Frank.
- Planning Policy Team Leader Wealden District Council Hailsham, East Sussex
- Head of Asset Management – (Heritage/Historic Buildings) Diocese of London Pimlico | London
- Urban Planners Prior & Partners London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Principal Planner Whaleback Hove, East Sussex
- Associates / Principal / Senior Planners (2x) Laister Planning Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Associate/Senior Associate Planner | Bishop's Stortford | Consultancy Sworders Near Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
- Senior/Principal Planning Officer – Planning Applications Ashford Borough Council Ashford, Kent
- Senior Planning Officer Carrington West Somerset
- CIL Officer - URGENT Vivid Resourcing Homeworking
- Senior Associate / Associate / Senior Planners David Lock Associates Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire