Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
The government's housing delivery body for England has seen the number of housing starts rise to its highest level in nine years, but starts on homes for social rent fell by 12 per cent, according to the latest figures.
- Enforcement Officer Medway Council Chatham, Kent
- Planner Medway Council Chatham, Kent
- Strategic Projects Manager (Planning Delivery) upto £54,656 Lewis Davey Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Specialist Planning Officer Development Management Wokingham Borough Council Shute End Offices, Wokingham Borough Council
- Senior Planner - South West - Mixed Caseload Oyster Partnership South West England