Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
The number of planning enforcement notices issued by English councils has fallen to its lowest level since records began back in the mid-1990s, Planning can reveal.
- Head of Planning Policy and Strategy London Borough of Bromley Bromley (London Borough), London (Greater)
- Specialists Development Management (Planning) South Somerset District Council Yeovil, Somerset
- Assistant Planning Manager (50% Part-Time) CPRE Lancashire Lancashire
- Planning Director | Coventry area | East / South / West Midlands background | Equity role Lewis Davey Near Coventry
- Town Planner (Rural Projects) | Cirencester | 2+ years’ experience preferred Lewis Davey Cirencester