Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
Almost 360,000 homes were granted planning permission in the year up to 30 September 2018, new housing ministry figures show, up two per cent from the same period last year.
- Development Management Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Major Applications Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cheshire
- Planner/Senior Planner Turley Reading, Berkshire
- Senior Planning Officer (x3) Wirral Council Wirral, Merseyside
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex