Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Use our new interactive map to view how many applications for neighbourhood planning powers have been received by English councils and the names of the groups that have submitted them.
Use our new interactive map to view English councils' progress in adopting local plans and view a spreadsheet containing the latest data on local plan coverage from the Planning Inspectorate.
Local authorities in the Greater South East accounted for 22 of the 23 councils with the lowest planning application approval rates in 2021/22, while only one London authority is among the 100 councils with the highest approval rates, according to the latest government figures.
- Head of Development Management - West Devon South Hams District Council / West Devon Borough Council Tavistock, Devon
- Assistant Director - Planning South Hams District Council / West Devon Borough Council Totnes, Devon
- Assistant Planning Officer East Devon District Council Honiton, Devon / Homeworking
- Planner Development Management Medway Council Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
- Principal Policy Planner Hart District Council Fleet, Hampshire