Planning's latest news and analysis on how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the planning system.
As councils "reluctantly" return to holding physical planning committees that allow public attendance in light of recent court rulings, many face a logistical headache in organising lawful meetings that comply with current Covid restrictions. This has resulted in some authorities postponing meetings this month, observers say, while others seek bigger accommodation or are even using marshalls and ticketing systems.
CORONAVIRUS: LATEST INDUSTRY GUIDANCE
Click here to view a list of the latest guidance documents produced by planning sector bodies for those working within the sector during the pandemic.
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer Tandridge District Council Oxted, Surrey
- Senior/Principal Planning Officer North Somerset Council Weston-Super-Mare
- Planning Officer (various) and Senior Conservation Officer vacancies within Wakefield Council Wakefield Council Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Planning Enforcement Officer Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils Endeavour House, Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2BX
- Head of Strategic Planning Oxfordshire County Council. Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Operations Manager Rushcliffe Borough Council West Bridgford, Nottingham
- Service Manager Rushcliffe Borough Council West Bridgford, Nottingham
- Career Graded Planning Policy Officer Cherwell DC Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Development Management Team Leader Varnom Ross Central England
- Senior Planning Officer Varnom Ross Surrey