Planning's latest news and analysis on how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the planning system.
The number of enforcement notices issued by councils across England dropped by more than half between April and June this year. Experts say this is due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, with a drop in development activity prompting less complaints and enforcement officers unable to check reported breaches.
CORONAVIRUS: LATEST INDUSTRY GUIDANCE
Click here to view a list of the latest guidance documents produced by planning sector bodies for those working within the sector during the pandemic.
- Planning Officer Elmbridge Borough Council Esher, Surrey
- Various Planning Roles Folkestone & Hythe District Council Folkestone, Kent
- Urban Design Officer London Borough of Bromley Bromley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- X2 Senior/Principal Enforcement Officers - OUTSIDE IR35 Vivid Resourcing Gloucestershire
- Senior Planner – Development Manager Medway Council Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TR
- Planner Policy & DM Medway Council Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TR
- Assistant Director - Growth & Housing Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Town Planners Pegasus Planning Group Limited BIRMINGHAM | CIRENCESTER | NEWCASTLE
- Senior Planner Green Planning Studio Limited Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Associate Director (Planning) Green Planning Studio Limited Shrewsbury, Shropshire