Preparation, communication and a diligent approach are among the tips for helping manage large planning applications smoothly, says Matthew Hard. More
It is imperative that planners maintain and update their knowledge so they can provide the most effective service, says Ben Simpson. More
Preparation and a focus on positives are among the key tips for making an effective presentation at planning committee, says Brian O'Connor. More
Keeping in touch with your manager, being organised and giving yourself time are key tips for a successful return to work after parental leave, says Robyn Prince. More
Careers & Professional
News and information about planning careers, workplace & professional issues including pay, recruitment, qualifications and training.
A legal and professional services firm has completed the acquisition of a town planning consultancy.
Expert advice on how to progress your career and do your job better
- Service Manager – Development Management Lancaster City Council Lancaster, Lancashire
- Planning Manager Carrington West Bedford
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer (permitted sites) Kent County Council Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent
- TEAM LEADER – PLANNING ENFORCEMENT Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER (MAJOR PROJECTS) Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent