Timescales for handling appeals by hearings and written representations have lengthened since the start of the year, new data published by the Planning Inspectorate (PINS) shows.
The Westminster councillor at the centre of a row over hospitality he received from property developers while acting as the chair of a planning committee has resigned after an investigation found that he had breached the authority's code of conduct.
Development management processes such as application validation and fee calculation should be done by computers to help speed the planning process and allow planners to focus on 'more complex decision-making', the Planning for Housing conference was told yesterday.
- Planning Compliance Team Leader - Trafford, Greater Manchester Trafford Council Trafford, Greater Manchester
- Delivery Planner - Midlands Canal & River Trust Birmingham or Hatton (Warwick)
- Planning Officer énergie Fitness Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Experienced Town Planner | 4+ years' experience | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior Planner Adlington SK8 1PF, Cheadle