A commitment to "standardise common built environment language, processes and data to support cooperation" across the planning and development sectors is included in a new "shared vision for the digital future of planning", published this week by the Royal Town Institute (RTPI).
A survey by the Planning Advisory Service of 123 council planning teams has revealed the types of staff that authorities find most difficult to hire, as well as details of how they have spent last year's application fee rise.
Consultancy Lambert Smith Hampton (LSH) has been appointed to carry out a study of retail, leisure and town centre uses for Winchester in Hampshire.
- Opportunities for Graduate to Associate Level Planners White Peak Planning Didsbury, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Director of Planning OPDC Central London
- PRINCIPAL PLANNING OFFICER (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT) Lewis Davey Farnborough, Hampshire
- Associate Director Lewis Davey Central London
- Associate Director - Client Side - West Hampshire - £40k - £60k + Car + PMI Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire