Westminster City Council is to carry out a review of its planning decision-making process in the wake of a furore over how frequently its former planning committee chair had been entertained by developers and others.
Newspapers last week reported on how frequently a prominent former planning committee member had been entertained by developers and others. But examination of the rules for elected members on accepting hospitality reveals that the vary across the country, and formal complaints of breaches are rare.
Plans to reorganise Dorset's local government structure are set to go ahead next year after communities secretary Sajid Javid gave his formal blessing for reorganisation plans submitted by six of the area's nine councils last year.
- Planning Manager – Warwickshire Jon Taylor Associates Warwickshire
- Planning Partner – Cardiff Jon Taylor Associates Cardiff
- Head of Planning North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Enforcement Officer Cherwell District Council Banbury, Oxfordshire
- GROUP MANAGER, GROWTH and PLANNING Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet