Birmingham City Council and Sandwell Council have appointed a planning consultancy to develop a masterplan as part of its Smethwick to Birmingham corridor regeneration project.
The local government secretary Robert Jenrick has announced that the government will back a legal bid to allow councils to continue to host planning committees and other kinds of meetings virtually as there is a "case to be heard".
A decision by ministers not to extend temporary rules allowing virtual planning committees is likely to cause delays and additional cost for councils and applicants, observers have warned.
- Team Leader - Plan Making and Infrastructure – Spatial Planning Ashford Borough Council Ashford, Kent
- Registration Team Leader South Oxfordshire District Council & Vale of White Horse District Council Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Senior Planner Whaleback Hove, East Sussex
- Associate Director DLBP Ltd London
- Senior Associate / Associate / Senior Planners David Lock Associates Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Planning Policy Monitoring Officer Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- Senior Planner – Development Management Medway Council Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
- Specialist Advisor – Conservation Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils Eastbourne & Lewes
- Associate Town Planner Carrington West York
- Associate Planner / Director with Energy Sector experience (UK wide) Pegasus Group. Bristol, Cirencester and Leeds