The government has announced it will increase funding for the New Homes Bonus scheme by £20 million and maintain the same qualifying threshold for the programme.
Women planners remain underrepresented in leading planning consultancies, especially in the higher echelons, but a few leading firms are bucking the trend.
The professional body for town planners has issued a public pledge, to be followed up by an 'action plan', to increase the diversity of its membership in line with the communities they serve.
- Development Management Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Major Applications Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Cheshire
- Senior Planning Officer (x3) Wirral Council Wirral, Merseyside
- Planner/Senior Planner Turley Reading, Berkshire
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex