Keating Chambers has appointed barrister Charles Banner QC to establish a new planning and environment practice at the chambers.
The "bold" and "creative" Planning White Paper will be published "soon" and will include proposals for a "sensible" and "transparent" application fee structure, the housing minister Christopher Pincher promised today.
The housing ministry has announced the appointment of the first female chief planner. Commentators say Joanna Averley’s arrival suggests the government is keen to show that it is concerned with upholding design quality standards, though there is some debate about how influential she could be over ministers.
- Planning Officers x 4 City of London London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Major Projects/ Sustainability) City of London London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Planning Policy Manager Stevenage Borough Council Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Planning Officer - Major Projects North Norfolk District Council Norfolk
- Senior Planning Officers North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Planning Policy Manager Mole Valley District Council Dorking, Surrey
- Principal Regeneration Officer Pembrokeshire County Council County Hall, Haverfordwest