The government has launched negotiations with the property industry to agree a formal deal with the sector that aims to boost housing delivery and quality.
The Planning Inspectorate (PINS) failed to meet all six of its key targets in relation to planning appeals during 2018/19 as the average time taken to determine appeals rose across the board, according to its latest annual report.
The government has launched a competition for companies to bid for a share of up to £1.25 million to develop technology that would help planners monitor the delivery of new housing and other kinds of development in a London borough.
- Senior Planner Norfolk County Council Norfolk
- Development Planning Advisor (Environmental Impact Assessment) Natural Resources Wales Cardiff, South East Wales
- Planning Manager - Snowdonia National Park Snowdonia National Park Authority Penrhyndeudraeth
- Senior Community Infrastructure Levy Administration Officer Richmond and Wandsworth Councils Wandsworth and Richmond
- Principal Planner South Kesteven District Council Council Offices, St Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire