The Ministry for Housing Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) is tendering a £50,000 contract to develop a "visual design manual" to support a "revised suite" of national Planning Practice Guidance (PPG) on design.
The Planning Inspectorate (PINS) has announced the appointment of two new directors, including Kensington and Chelsea Council's planning chief, as part of an effort to deliver service improvements.
The government will publish a green paper later this year to "ensure faster decision-making within the planning system", housing secretary James Brokenshire announced this afternoon.
- Planner Varnom Ross London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Planning Manager Gladman Scotland Livingston, West Lothian
- Planner/Senior Planner Pro Vision Ampfield, Hampshire
- Enforcement Consultant - Dorset - Long-Term Contract Oyster Partnership Dorset
- Principal Officer - Major Applications Team Arun District Council Arun - West Sussex