Biggest Development Permissions
In-depth analysis of the largest recent projects granted approval, across housing, retail, leisure, commercial, industrial and infrastructure.
Big Permissions Nov 19 - May 20: where they were granted, what they comprise, who applied, and who advised
The announcement of lockdown on 23 March 2020 proved to be a watershed for the issuing of large planning permissions, as it was in so many other ways for British society.
Planning's guide to the major housing consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Planning's guide to the major retail and leisure consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Planning's guide to the major commercial and industrial consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Nine nationally significant infrastructure projects that received development consent orders in the year to 30 May 2020.
- Planning Officer - West Midlands Oyster Partnership West Midlands
- Planning Enforcement Officer Gedling Borough Council Civic Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold, Nottingham
- Enforcement Officer - Sussex - 100% remote Oyster Partnership South East England
- Career Grade Planning Officer Preston City Council Preston, Lancashire
- Planning Obligations Officer Leicestershire County Council Leicester, Leicestershire
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Development Management Officer New Forest District Council Lyndhurst
- Planning Enforcement Officer Thurrock Council Grays, Essex
- Principal Planner Thurrock Council Grays, Essex
- Principal Planning Enforcement Officer East Northamptonshire Council East Northamptonshire Council, NN14 4LZ