Biggest Development Permissions
In-depth analysis of the largest recent projects granted approval, across housing, retail, leisure, commercial, industrial and infrastructure.
Big Permissions Nov 19 - May 20: where they were granted, what they comprise, who applied, and who advised
The announcement of lockdown on 23 March 2020 proved to be a watershed for the issuing of large planning permissions, as it was in so many other ways for British society.
Planning's guide to the major housing consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Planning's guide to the major retail and leisure consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Planning's guide to the major commercial and industrial consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Nine nationally significant infrastructure projects that received development consent orders in the year to 30 May 2020.
- Service Manager – Development Management Lancaster City Council Lancaster, Lancashire
- Planning Officer – Policy (Career Grade – Graduate/Planning Officer/Senior) Sevenoaks District Council Sevenoaks, Kent
- Principal Development Management Officer Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Graduate Development Management Officer Be First Maritime House, Barking with flexible and remote working arrangements possible
- Planning Manager Carrington West Bedford
- Senior Planner Phillips Planning Services Ltd Kingsbrook House, 7 Kingsway, Bedford, MK42 9BA
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer (permitted sites) Kent County Council Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent
- Principal Planning Officer South Hams District Council / West Devon Borough Council Totnes, Devon
- Development Management Manager Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- TEAM LEADER – PLANNING ENFORCEMENT Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent