Biggest Development Permissions
In-depth analysis of the largest recent projects granted approval, across housing, retail, leisure, commercial, industrial and infrastructure.
Big Permissions Nov 19 - May 20: where they were granted, what they comprise, who applied, and who advised
The announcement of lockdown on 23 March 2020 proved to be a watershed for the issuing of large planning permissions, as it was in so many other ways for British society.
Planning's guide to the major housing consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Planning's guide to the major retail and leisure consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Planning's guide to the major commercial and industrial consents given between 16 November 2019 and 31 May 2020.
Nine nationally significant infrastructure projects that received development consent orders in the year to 30 May 2020.
- Planning and Development Team Manager North West Leicestershire District Council Coalville, Leicestershire
- Planning Policy Team Leader Wealden District Council Hailsham, East Sussex
- Head of Asset Management – (Heritage/Historic Buildings) Diocese of London Pimlico | London
- Senior Planner / Principal Planner Whaleback Hove, East Sussex
- Associates / Principal / Senior Planners (2x) Laister Planning Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Associate/Senior Associate Planner | Bishop's Stortford | Consultancy Sworders Near Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
- Senior/Principal Planning Officer – Planning Applications Ashford Borough Council Ashford, Kent
- Planning Sustainability Officer - Development Management Mansfield District Council Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planning Officer Carrington West Somerset
- CIL Officer - URGENT Vivid Resourcing Homeworking