The exhibition, Making Plans - 100 Years of Civic Design, charts the history and impact of the university's department of civic design, the first department in the world for the study of town planning. It includes portraits, photographs, maps and plans of notable developments in Liverpool, London and other parts of the country. The free exhibition at the university's Victoria Gallery and Museum runs until 28 November.
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- Planning Consultant - Major Applications Park Avenue Recruitment Buckinghamshire
- Associate Director of Planning Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director (EIA) - London Jon Taylor Associates London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Planners AECOM London