These offer the chance to make six-week visits to places where good design has been developed. The scholarships, which are also open to parks managers and access officers, cover travel and living expenses for professionals who can work up their own study programme. Applications can be made at www.cabe.org.uk/scholarships and the deadline is 30 November.
- Planning Manager/Director London JSM Associates London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement Officer Wirral Council Wallasey Town Hall, South Annexe, Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Associate Director – Birmingham Jon Taylor Associates Birmingham, West Midlands
- Principal Planning Officer Macdonald & Co Cambridgeshire
- Principal Development Management Enforcement Officer Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City,, Hertfordshire