- Article e-mail service: planning news from newspapers and journals are uploaded every week. You are welcome to search the library online as we also upload to www.rtpi.org.uk/library every week.
- Library now totally recatalogued so you can find your way around.
- Enquiry service. Please e-mail or telephone. I can direct you to the information on planning practice, conservation, housing, planning theory, environment, energy, planning law, heritage, retail and transport planning. We are here to help you navigate the information. I can also guide you through all kinds of planning information and a wide range of specialist websites.
- We offer one-on-one sessions and group tours. I can compile a reading list for your individual needs. You can select the documents that you want and we will deliver by fax, e-mail or post.
- Arrange a library session and we will talk through the information that you require. E-mail or telephone me to arrange an appointment.
If anyone has any documents or photographs to donate to the library, I would be grateful if you could e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org/library.
Please note that the library will be closed from 24 December to 4 January 2005. Finally, happy Christmas.
- Melissa Wyatt is the RTPI library and information centre manager.