Hounslow Council has published its revised CIL draft charging schedule for a consultation that takes place between 13 January 2020 and 10 February 2020.
Proposed rates include:
- Three residential charging zones with rates of £290, £160 and £100 per square metre.
- Medium and large retail developments (A1-5) are to be charged £165 per square metre.
- Health, education and emergency service developments will not be charged.
- Above ground covered car parking will be charged £25 per square metre.
- All other uses will be charged £25 per square metre.