Development Management Answers: does break constitute 'abandonment'?

Q A property owner submits a lawful development certificate application for a large house in multiple occupation (HMO). To secure the certificate, he must be able to prove that the building has been in continuous HMO use for more than ten years...


Sign in to continue

Sign in

Trouble signing in?

Reset password: Click here


Call: 020 8267 8121


  • 14 days access to subscriber-only content



Prices from £350 /pa*

  • Full access to for 12 months with monthly print issues
  • Track the latest CIL developments with our live table
  • Easily keep up-to-date with the essential planning news, analysis, and policy amendments by having it delivered directly to you with the Planning Daily bulletin

Choose a Package

*For bespoke corporate packages please email or call us on 01452 835820.