Richard Cowell, assistant director, planning at Birmingham City Council, will speak at a session looking at best practice for councils looking to deliver more social homes.
Birmingham City Council has its own council house construction arm - the Birmingham Municipal Housing Trust.
Other local authority officers that will be speaking at the event, organised by Planning, are:
- Hana Loftus, Special Projects Officer, Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service
- Andy Moffat, Head of Development, Huntingdonshire District Council
- Councillor John D Rigg FRICS, Deputy lead for sustainable transport, transformation, regeneration and economic development, Guildford Borough Council
- Councillor Marianne Overton MBE, Independent Group Leader, North Kesteven District Council and Vice-Chair, Local Government Association
- Louise Wyman, Design Lead, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Joy Anibaba, Principal Housing Development Officer, Birmingham City Council
- Alex Bushell, Manager, Development Management, London Borough of Camden
- Ian Rae, Head of Planning, London Borough of Hackney
- Alice Lester, Operational Director Regeneration, Growth and Employment, London Borough of Brent
- Steffan Saunders, Head of Neighbourhood and Prosperity, Broxtowe Borough Council
For full details and to book your place at the conference, click here.