The next developent management questions - can you help?

Q The government has established a special category of housing called supported exempt accommodation where the landlord, which would be a local authority, housing association, charity or voluntary organisation rather than a private individual, provides counselling and similar support for residents with special needs...

...The support takes place away from the property. Would housing in this category be considered to be still within the C3 dwellinghouse use class or might it be considered to be a class C2 residential institution use? JW

Answer or comment online at or by emailing by Friday 11 October

Q Is there any definition under planning legislation of what constitutes a habitable room? I understand that there is a definition under the building regulations. NT

Answer or comment online at or by emailing by Friday 25 October

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Join the conversation with PlanningResource on social media

Follow Us:
Planning Jobs