Housing minister Kit Malthouse has confirmed that he is to head a list of prominent speakers at this year's National Planning Summit.
The one-day summit, which is organised by Planning and takes place in central London on 14 May, is focussed on "Planning the essential development for tomorrow in today's policy, political and market environment".
Other senior figures to speak at the conference include:
- Roberta Blackman-Woods MP, shadow planning minister
- Bridget Rosewell, chair, Independent Review into Planning Appeals and commissioner, National Infrastructure Commission
- John Wacher, strategic planning manager (viability), Greater London Authority
- Andrew Sharpe, director of project management (strategic land), Grosvenor Group
- Andrew Dobson, managing director - Crest Strategic Projects, Crest Nicholson
- Philip Barnes, group land and planning director, Barratt Developments
- David Birkbeck, ceo, Design for Homes
- Peter Kemp, planning change manager, Greater London Authority
- Hugh Ellis, policy director, Town and Country Planning Association
For full details of the speakers and the agenda, please click here.
Ticket prices start at £389 plus VAT for those who book before 1st March.