Tower Hamlets Council has published its revised CIL draft charging schedule for a consultation that takes place between 22 November 2018 and 10 January 2019.
- Three residential development zones with charging rates of £280, £150 and £50 per square metre.
- Hotel development will be charged £190 per square metre.
- Student housing let at market rent developments will be charged £450 per square metre.
- No charge for student housing let at below market rents developments.
- Two office development charging zones with rates of £100 and £0 per square metre.
- Convenience, supermarkets/superstores and retail warehousing development will be charged £130 per square metre.
- Two other retail development charging zones with a rate of £100 in one zone and a rate that is TBC in another.
- No charge for all other uses.