Tamworth Council decided to adopted its CIL charging schedule at a meeting of their full council that was held on 17 July 2018. The levy will be charged from 1 August 2018.
- Medium residential developments will be charged £68 per square metre.
- Large residential developments will be charged £35 per square metre.
- Small residential developments will not be chared.
- Care home, extra care homes and retirement dwelling developments will not be charged.
- Two retail development charging zones with rates of £200 and £0 per square metre.
- No charge for all other uses.