The sections that have been updated this issue include:
- Types of conditions (4.42) with the use of phasing conditions dealt with at 4.4231.
- Housing estates (7.1) with the preference for development of previously developed land at (7.1321).
- Live/work units (10.5) which deals with the issues raised where such units are located in a conservation area or listed building at 10.534.
DCP Online contains current policy and legislation documents as well as a wide range of superseded documents, which can be found in the contents menu after chapter 37. Below are direct links to the individual policy and legislation items that we have added to the DCP Online policy and legislation document store:-
English Guidance and Circulars folder
- Estate Regeneration National Strategy
Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments folder
- Electronic Communications Code (Conditions and Restrictions) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- General Permitted Development (England) (Amendment) (No. 2) Order 2016
- The Self-build and Custom Housebuilding (Time for Compliance and Fees) Regulations 2016
Please also note that since the November 2016 DCP update the National Planning Practice Guidance website has been updated in relation to Climate change, Flood Risk, Neighbourhood planning, Planning obligations and Water supply.