North Dorset District Council have submitted their CIL draft charging schedule for examination on 7 October 2016. The submitted draft is the same draft that had been available for consultation in June and July 2016.
North Dorset District Council had published it CIL preliminary draft charging schedule for a public consultation that ran between 24 July 2015 and 18 September 2015. The preliminary put all residential rates into three zones with rates of £45, £35 and per m2. The Preliminary draft had the same rates for retail developments as tha draft charging schedule.
North Dorset District Council had published their CIL draft charging schedule for a consultation that took place between 17 June 2016 and 29 July 2016.
The draft charging schedule lowered the proposed residential rates in two zones from £35 to £30 per m2 in one zone and from £18 to £0 per m2 in another. The draft introduced an exemption from the levy for residential flatted developments. The draft also introduced a District-wide charge of £30 per m2 for retirement residential dvelopments.
Proposed rates include:
- Three residential development charging zones with rates of £45, £30 and £0 per m2.
- No charge for flatted residential development.
- Retirement residential developments will be charged £30 per m2.
- No charge for extra care and care developments.
- Two retail development charging zones with rates of £70 and £0 per m2.
- No charge for all other uses.