Richmondshire District Council has published its CIL preliminary draft charging schedule for a consultation that takes place between 24 October 2016 and 2 December 2016. The area covered by the charging schedule excludes the part of the District covered by the Yorkshire Dales National Park where the National Park Autority is the relevant charging Authority.
Proposed rates include:
- Three residential development charging zones with rates of £120, £50 and £0 per m2.
- Supermarket developments will be charged £120 per m2.
- Retail warehouse developments will be charged £60 per m2.
- Neighbourhood convenience retail developments will be charged £60 per m2.
- No charge for all other uses.