This call for ideas is open to everyone and the Chancellor has indicated that he would particularly welcome views from infrastructure experts, operators, business representative groups and investors. The Chancellor will announce the topic of the next study or studies later this year. Ideas are welcome that meet the following criteria:
- Does the suggestion deal with a nationally significant issue?
- Does the suggestion need to be considered now?
- Does the study deal with a challenging issue?
- Would any potential recommendations be realistic in terms of cost?
- Would the NIC add value by considering this issue?
Date: 2/11/2016 End of consultation
Author: HM Treasury
This item updates DCP section 26.4