The sections that have been updated this issue include:
- The planning unit concept (4.324) with the amalgamation of planning units dealt with at 4.3243.
- Part 3 Change of use rights (4.3423) which includes the Class O office to dwelling right.
- Maladministration finding (6.28) which deals with the increase in complaints to the LGO regarding how councils dealt with unauthorised developments..
- Validity and consistency of local authority decisions (6.3) with the issue of the correct fee being charged at 6.312.
- Extensions to listed buildings (27.3) with roof extensions at 27.3322.
DCP Online contains current policy and legislation documents as well as a wide range of superseded documents, which can be found in the contents menu after chapter 37. Below are direct links to the individual policy and legislation items that we have added to the DCP Online policy and legislation document store:-
- English guidance and circulars folder
- Procedural Guide: Planning appeals - England
- Planning appeal: model notification letter for local planning authorities
- Neighbourhood Planning: Written statement
- Enforcement appeal: model notification letter for local planning authorities
- Listed building enforcement notice appeal: model notification letter for local planning authorities
- LDC appeal: model notification letter for local planning authorities
- Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments folder
- Housing and Planning Act 2016 (Commencement No.2, Transitional Provisions and Savings) Regulations 2016
- Circular 1 2012: Guidance on Householder Permitted Development Rights -revised 2016
Please also note that since the July 2016 DCP update the National Planning Practice Guidance website has been updated in relation to when an appeal may be recovered.