Calderdale Council has published its CIL preliminary draft charging schedule for a consultation that takes place between 6 November 2015 and 18 December 2015. The Council have timetabled for the next step, the publication and consultation of a draft charging schedule, to take place in early or mid 2016.
Proposed rates include:
- Three residential housing charging zones with rates of £75, £65 and £25 per m2.
- Residential institutions and care home developments will be charged £60 per m2.
- Two proposed rates for apartment developments of £5 or £0 per m2.
- Large convenience retail developments will be charged £50 per m2.
- Two proposed rates for all other developments of £5 or £0 per m2.