The Central Lincolnshire Joint Strategic Planning Committee has published the CIL preliminary draft charging schedule for the City of Lincoln, North Kesteven and West Lindsey. The preliminary draft is available for consultation between 15 October 2015 and 25 November 2015.
Proposed rates include:
- Two very large residential housing developments zones with rates of £25 and £20 per m2.
- Two residential housing development charging zones with rates of £30 and £20 per m2.
- Residential flat developments will not be charged.
- Convenience retail developments will be charged £40 per m2.
- No charge for all other uses.