A new page on "Permitted development rights for the change of use of agricultural buildings" has been added to the section on "When is permission required?" This sets out to clarify when agricultural buildings can be converted under permitted development rights, and, for this purpose, defines flexible, educational or residential use classes. The new page contains ten paragraphs:
- What new uses can an agricultural building change to?
- What are the flexible uses?
- What are the educational uses?
- What are the residential uses?
- Are any building works allowed when changing to residential use?
- Are there any limitations to the change to residential use?
- Are there any conditions attached to the change to residential use?
- Is there a sustainability prior approval for the change to residential use?
- What is meant by impractical or undesirable for the change to residential use?
In addition a paragraph has been inserted into the main section on "When is permission required?" entitled: Are there permitted development rights for reusing an agricultural building?
Date: 06/03/2015 Date of publication