Delegates will exclusively hear Lord Heseltine’s views on the government’s response to the report and how he believes communities and local areas have progressed a year on in achieving greater economic growth.
The annual conference will gather over 200 senior economic development, business, and regeneration professionals from across the United Kingdom to discuss how to deliver the growth agenda and overcome barriers to economic growth.
Additional unmissable speakers include:
• Bernedette Kelly, Director General for Markets and Framework, Department for Busines, Innovation and Skills
• Dr Sue Baxter, Deputy Director of the EU Programme, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
• David Frost CBE, Chair, LEP Network
• Martin Blackwell, Chief Executive, Association of Town Centre Management
• Diane Savory OBE, Chair, Gloucestershire LEP (GFirst LEP)
• Tom Bridges, Chief Economic Development Officer, Leeds City Council
• Marc Hume, Director of Renewal and Recreation, London Borough of Bromley
• Keith Burge, Chair, The Institute of Economic Development
• Nigel Jobson, Head of Property, SuperGroup
• Matthew Spry, Director, Nathaniel Lichfield and Partners
• Georgia Siora, Managing Director, Warwick Economics and Development
• Lee Hughes, Enterprise Director, YTKO
• Richard Laming, Director of Economic Planning, Turley Associates
• Professor Henry Overman, Professor in Economic Geography in the department of Geography and Environment, London School of Economics, Director, Spatial Economics Research Centre and Director, What Works Centre for Local Economic Growth
• Professor John Goddard OBE, Emeritus Professor of Regional Development Studies, Centre for Urban and Regional Development Studies (CURDS), Newcastle University
Limited places are remaining. Tickets are available to purchase here, where you can also find the full conference agenda.