The panel will include representatives from the assessor cohort, employers, licentiates and planning schools. It will advise on changes to the guidance for candidates and assessors, monitor pass rates and performance, review any feedback from stakeholders and make recommendations about the future development of the APC. The panel will also oversee appointments to the assessor pool. The panel will report to the membership and ethics committee.
- Planning Officer (Career Grade) - Local Authority Leicestershire County Council Leicestershire
- Principal Planning Officer - Local Authority Leicestershire County Council Leicestershire
- Planning Manager London Borough of Waltham Forest Waltham Forest, London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner+ | North Yorkshire | Full or Part time | Flexible + Remote working Lewis Davey North Yorkshire
- Planning Director / Planning Manager - Lancashire Lewis Davey Lancashire