The panel will include representatives from the assessor cohort, employers, licentiates and planning schools. It will advise on changes to the guidance for candidates and assessors, monitor pass rates and performance, review any feedback from stakeholders and make recommendations about the future development of the APC. The panel will also oversee appointments to the assessor pool. The panel will report to the membership and ethics committee.
- Assistant Director, Delivery Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridge and Cambourne
- Principal / Technical Director grade Planning Consultant (Built Environment) SLR Consulting Manchester (Nottingham, Chelmsford or Maidstone would also be considered)
- Senior Planning Officer (2 posts) North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Policy, Design and Heritage Service Manager Oxford City Council Oxfordshire
- Conservation Officer Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire