The course can be taken full or part-time. It will allow students to become chartered town planners and offers specialisms in coastal and marine planning, rural planning and sustainable development. Professor of planning Chris Balch said: "The university is ideally positioned to lead on teaching and research for planners who wish to practise in the South West."
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Major Projects Planner Bassetlaw District Council Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Planning Development Manager Bassetlaw District Council Nottinghamshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex