Advertise with us
How to meet your business objectives through Planning
Planning’s ethos is to provide you with bespoke solutions to meet your business objectives through our multichannel approach and is based on our 40 years of experience as the leading planning brand.
The 5 most common business objectives and examples of how Planning can help you achieve them are included here. Call us on 020 8267 4181, we will discuss what outcome you would like to achieve, what budget you have available and draw up the solution across all our channels to meet this.
1. Brand awareness
By advertising with Planning your ad will be seen by planning professionals within 94% of local authorities, 97% of the top law firms and 98% of the top planning consultancies. This will allow you to improve your brand awareness, by defining your core offering and explaining why people should do business with you.
2. Brand maintenance
Every month your advertisement will be seen at least 150,000 times, across online, print or in relevant bulletins, thus ensuring your brand continues to be seen by all core professional planners. Your brand is maintained consistently with your core audience, reminding them of your core offering, daily and weekly through multiple channels.
3. Rapid response
Through PlanningResource’s 14 specialist bulletins you can reach over 30,000 planning
professionals allowing you to achieve a quick, secure and immediate response from your
4. Lead generation
Our lead generation service will guarantee you highly relevant and guaranteed qualified leads that meet your exact business requirements. With Planning we will create online content marketed to your specific areas of interest. For example, you can target over 17,000 unique housing professionals. This service is ideal for those who need to meet
specific business goals.
5. Thought leadership
With the Planning brand, you can target senior planning professionals, over 60% of our readers are manager level and above. A campaign with us allows you to establish yourself as the leading authority for information, insights and ideas, increasing your visibility and standing with the people who matter.
Do you wish to advertise a job vacancy or a tender?
Planning magazine reaches all professionals across all levels in the industry. Every qualified professional, planning student and graduate in the UK use the magazine and jobsite to view new employment opportunities. Because the brand covers all aspects of planning, community renewal, physical regeneration and economic development, it is the number one place for these professionals to search and apply for your roles.
With a General Appointments and a Senior Appointments section, jobseekers can easily find the opportunity they’re looking for in the magazine. They can also see top employers and recruitment consultancies on PlanningJobs.co.uk
Business Development Director
020 8267 4785
- Senior Specialist – Local Plan (Principal Policy Planner) Maldon District Council Maldon, Essex
- Project Officer - Planning Exeter City Council Exeter, Devon
- Senior Planning Officers North Lincolnshire Council North Lincolnshire
- Planner- Principal Planner (Career Grade) London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Planners Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Principal Policy Planner (Project Manager) Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Cambridgeshire
- Assistant Planner - Solar Development Low Carbon Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham
- Planning Officer Falkland Islands Government Falkland Islands (FK)
- Senior Planning Policy Officers X 2 Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)