The Planning brand
Planning is the essential information resource for town planning professionals in the UK, providing the latest impartial and in-depth news, analysis, planning appeals, policy and legislation and the latest jobs. Our experienced editorial team focuses on the issues that matter most to the planning sector, leading and influencing key debates. Planning aims to be independent, agenda setting, comprehensive, expert and impartial.
PlanningResource.co.uk brings together information from across Haymarket Media Group’s built environment team including Planning, Development Control Practice and
COMPASS appeals database. Updated daily, the site provides planning professionals with essential news, analysis, appeals, policy, data and reference guides. Users can monitor the latest updates from local authorities regarding CIL, local and neighbourhood plans, making the website the ultimate research tool.
A fortnightly magazine offering you news analysis and in-depth reporting on the key
developments within the planning sector including, strategic planning and development
management. Along with opinions, the Casebook appeal summaries and regular surveys of the top planning consultants and lawyers and special supplements.
PlanningJobs brings together the widest range of jobs within the sector from public sector officers to town planners, be it nationwide, overseas or in specific UK regions.
Looking to position your brand as an exciting place to work? Visit Wonderful Workplaces
Bulletins from PlanningResource
With 14 to select from, bulletins are an easy and convenient way to have information sent
directly to you. You can opt to receive daily news on all the developments across the
planning sector, currently sent to over 15,000 professionals. Alternatively, receive sector
specific weekly news such as Development Management , received by over 11,000 readers. You can also sign up to specialist bulletins based on your key area, such as Housing (with over 1,600 readers) or track specific activity within local authorities such as
receiving updates on their Community Infrastructure Levy plans.
For a full list of bulletins click here.
Advertise with us
For advertising queries or to make a booking on our editorial sites, please call the sales team on 020 8267 4967.
For advertising queries on our recruitment sites, please call Russ Joy on 020 8267 4967.
For subscription queries, please call the customer service team on 020 8267 4524.
If you have an editorial query about Planning features or an idea for a feature or interview, please contact editor Richard Garlick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford
- Planning Officers x 4 City of London London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Major Projects/ Sustainability) City of London London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Planning Policy Manager Stevenage Borough Council Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Planning Officer - Major Projects North Norfolk District Council Norfolk
- Senior Planning Officers North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Planning Policy Manager Mole Valley District Council Dorking, Surrey