International prize open for entries
18 May 2012
Apply for the George Pepler award and you can study spatial planning abroad, says Katherine Wade.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Policy officer Randstad £18 - £23 per hour, South West England
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
Carbon Trust launches £2m wakes effects measurement campaign
The Carbon Trust has unveiled a new research project, aimed at cutting the cost...
India outlines offshore wind plans
The Indian government has issued a draft offshore wind energy policy. The Ministry of...
Marine life largely unaffected by Robin Rigg
There was no significant disruption to marine life during the first year of operations...
Turbine installation completed at Anholt
The 111th and final turbine was installed yesterday at the Anholt offshore wind farm....
Sea Installer set for West of Duddon Sands
A2Sea's Sea Installer left Rotterdam this morning and set sail for Belfast. The vessel...